Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The Creation. A Letter. By Donald Jordan

It's been a while since I've had any books to review, but I recently finished this book and wanted to put up the review for it!

First I want to show you where you can buy this lovely book. Click HERE to purchase.
Lately, I'm all about B&N. I'm banning Amazon lately. ~long story LOL.

Overview

The realistic, yet compassionate view of life that Donald Jordan passes on to his grandchildren in The Creation: A Letter encourages all of us to share our beliefs and faith with our offspring and serves as a simple model of how to do so. Coupled with short, illustrative anecdotes, Jordan’s encouragement to be kind, responsible and honest, to express gratitude and to forgive, and most of all to love provides genuine and humble guidance for any child or grandchild.

Mr. Jordan does a fabulous job with this quick little read. Encouragement. A great read for anyone young (over 14) or old. Inspiring. Makes the reader want to write their own story for generations to come.


I really enjoyed this book. Well worth the read!

No comments:

Post a Comment