Monday, May 27, 2013

Fiend, by Toletha J. Dixon

Hmmmm, Interesting...

I am thoroughly confused at this book.

Reads very fast. Short book, only 50 pages...
You want to get through the book to find out who this 'fiend' is. And who's hurting who.
However, in the end I was very confused. The book did not 'wrap up' the storyline. I still would like to know just what the author meant. LOL. Ever see those movies where you walk out and say "What a great movie, what happened?" LOL.
That is how I felt. I tried to contact the author to ask, but she, unfortunately, does not have her own webpage.

Anywho, it's worth the read, if you get it from the library or something. But if you purchase you might be disappointed.  I thought it was just ME so I had my husband read it, to explain it to me. He was also very confused. LOL.

 
Description of book: 9 years old Jacob Setherman has been tortured and beatened by an unstrange presence every night during the past year. Neither his mother nor stepfather, Angela Setherman and Keith Adams, can help him. Jacob is faced to defend himself alone as this Fiend becomes more and more hateful and terrorizing.
 
  • Paperback: 52 pages
  • Publisher: Outskirts Press (May 5, 2013)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 1478709308
  • ISBN-13: 978-1478709305
  • 1 comment:

    1. The cover looks creepy. Thanks for your honest review, I might give this book a try!

      Ann@Blogging E-books

      ReplyDelete