Friday, July 10, 2015

And to Think I Dreamed of Special Dreams by Kenya Faye

If you are reading my book it would be easier for you to understand the contents by reading this page first. This book is based on a true story all the people, places, and things have been changed in the effort to protect others. My life has taken some wild and strange turns, but God has been in my life through it all. I have left God in several areas of my life as you will see while reading my book. I always seemed to return back in the arms of God for his help and direction. I made it through allot of drama and trails with God's direction and protection. I didn't realize at the time that by me leaving God and walking on the side of Satan. That it would make God enforce his presence upon me even harder, because I was putting myself in danger. My point is that no matter who you are or what you are doing in life God never leaves you.


  • Paperback: 202 pages
  • Publisher: Outskirts Press (April 11, 2015)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 1478753455
  • ISBN-13: 978-1478753452


  •  

    No comments:

    Post a Comment