Monday, December 14, 2015

Teddy Bears are here!

I recently read and reviewed "A Secret Safe to Tell" by Naomi Hunter.


She contacted me to let me know she is now selling teddy bears to accompany her wonderful book.


If you would like to make a purchase of either you can visit her website HERE and send her a message.


I thought her book was amazing and this is such a great cause.




From the author herself:


Each bear comes with a custom made, A Secret Safe to Tell ribbon and a special naming card that allows the lucky owner to name their bear.
We have a small brown bear (second from the right) that is $10, a medium white bear (far left) that is $15 and three large bears (grey, brown and cream) that are $20 each. Postage is $8 (for 1-3 bears) or $13 with a hardcover book ($25 for the book).
The perfect gift for any kids, or adults, who have previously connected with my book, or anyone who you would like to introduce to A Secret Safe to Tell.


Thanks again, Ms. Hunter, for letting me read and review your book.

No comments:

Post a Comment